Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Vendor Love



Hi there…I’m Elizabeth from Life By Hand and I’m so happy to be a part of the Sew Funky Market!
Over the next few weeks I’m going to be brining you all the goods on the Sew Funky Market vendors!
I’m so excited to introduce you to 3 of the vendors today…

TrashyChic
Don’t let the name fool you!
This jewelry is anything but trashy!
Not only is this jewelry environmentally friendly its also beautiful!
Mixing new and vintage elements, this jewelry is one of a kind!
There is nothing better than a one of a kind piece of jewelry!
I cant wait to see these and many other items in person at the market!

Follow her on Facebook to get the latest news and updates!!!

 
Danimakes 
I actually had the pleasure of being Danimakes neighbor at the summer market and I can tell you from personal experience their items are amazing!
They have something for everyone and their jewelry is sure to add that perfect touch to any outfit! Danimakes has the prettiest resin flower studs around and their necklaces are bright and
beautifully unique!
Your not going to want to miss this booth!!!

Follower her on Facebook to see whats new!!!


Agape Live Love
I’m so in love with this shop!
I think their hair accessories are just lovely!
There sweet, feminine and fun!!!
The colors and soft fabrics add the perfect touch of new vintage!
I don’t know about you but I’m loving all the vintage style hair accessories!
Their items can be worn for daytime, night time, dressing up and even weddings!
With so many beautiful items how do you choose just one…I don’t think you can!

Check out all these amazing headbands and more on Facebook!!!

Make sure to check back next wednesday for more of your amazing Fall Sew Funky Market Vendors!
Elizabeth


No comments:

Post a Comment