Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Vendor Love

Hi Everyone.
The weekend went by so fast!
I cant believe its Wednesday already!
 I hope you all enjoyed getting to know some of your Sew Funky Vendors last week!
Today I’m going to share 2 more lovelies with you!
Here we go…

Rock a Bow
This girl makes it all from headbands, bible covers, to yoga mat straps and children’s art-folios!!!
I’m thinking every little one needs an art-folio!
She also makes some pretty cute tutus too!!!
I love the fabric combos and detailed stitching!
Take a look…

Become a follower of the Rock a Bow blog and follow them on Facebook too see more!

Etheloos
I love vintage house wears!
I especially love when you combine two pieces of vintage house wear to make one amazing piece
and Etheloos does that!
She also makes customizable letter blocks that make perfect wedding or baby shower gifts!
Then there are her hair accessories…So sweet!!!
Check out some of my favorites!

Check out Etheloos on Facebook and like them to keep up with the latest items!

See you next week for more ah-mazing Sew Funky Vendors!!!
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment