Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Vendor Love

I have some super exciting news to share with you all…I found out a few weeks ago that the hubby and I will be expecting our 2nd little one!
I’m over the moon but must say that the morning sickness has really got to me this time around!
I wasn’t able to post last week because well…I couldn’t do anything but sleep, but I was able to get to the doctors and get some medication that make me able to function again!
Anyways, that being said I have some awesome vendors to share with you this week!
We are getting very close to the Sew Funky Market and I can’t wait to meet everyone in person!

Sugar Pumpkins
This little lady has so many cute hair clips and bows for little ones and her prices are so reasonable!
I’m loving the Halloween and Christmas bows and clips.
If your looking for something unique, she also takes custom orders!
Awesome!

DebzDoodles
Okay now I must say I love love love when I see ladies in the kitchen wearing a sweet little apron!
I have to get myself one!
I don’t cook but I’m thinking if I had one I might start!
DebzDoodles has some of the cutest ones I have seen!
They have a retro look which is super cute and they even make aprons for men along with some really cute pot holders, dish cloths, and lanyards!

Cuckooface
From birthday banners, luggage tags, tampon purses, splash bags, sandwich bags, crayon rolls and aprons, these two sisters make some pretty cute stuff for mommy!
The sweet and girly fabrics make you want everything in every color and pattern!
Again with those cute aprons…
I’m getting one!

See you next week!
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment