Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Vendor Love

Hi everyone!
Hope your having a nice Wednesday!
These two vendors have some super cute and unique items that your going to love!
Take a look!!!

Marine Parents
These Marine Parents make some of the cutest things!
I don’t think there is an item in their Etsy shop that I wouldn’t buy!
I am especially loving the teething necklaces!
I’m so picking up a couple at the show!
Oh and the DSLR straps would look so cute on my Nikon!
They also have an awesome blog that you need to check out!

Paper From Heaven
Can you say super mom?
This girl rocks!
I don’t know how she does it!
Three boys, an Etsy shop, an amazing blog with the yummiest recipes and her facebook is always filled with new things!
If you haven’t checked out her Etsy items you need to take a look!
I had a hard time picking just a few!

See you next week!
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment